Donna T. Chandler, Mecklenburg
Catherine M. Goodwin, Cabarrus
Jennifer L. Hack, Currituck
Maren M. Fawcett, Wake
Jessica S. Sheldon
Immediate Past President
Area DirectorsDivision 1 – Loretta Pichey, Wilson
Division 2 – Kathleen Rael, Craven
Division 3 – Jenny Carroll, Johnston
Division 4 – Stephanie Ostdahl, Davidson
Division 5 – Shari Rogers, Buncombe
Welcome to the NC-AOCR! We are an independent organization of Official Court Reporters who work in North Carolina Superior Courts. We exist to serve North Carolina Official Court Reporters and to educate others about the importance of having an official court reporter in the court system.
Here on the “About” page you’ll find our detailed mission statement, our current officers, and a link to our Constitution and Bylaws. Thanks again for dropping in. If you have additional questions, please contact us!
NC-AOCR actively seeks to serve the court reporters in the State of North Carolina in the following ways:
- Promoting harmony and a spirit of mutual assistance between the profession of court reporting and the Courts, members of the Bar, and the Director of the Administrative Office of the Courts;
- Programming, fostering, and establishing statutes and rules directly or indirectly affecting the profession as may be of help and assistance to reporters;
- Promulgating efficiency and justice in all Courts;
- Protecting the public against the imposition of incompetent and unethical court reporters;
- Rendering assistance to all reporters in the perpetual improvement of their reporting skill;
- And maintaining a proper standard of ethics, efficiency, and compensation.